Mini Photography Sessions
Mini session – definition:
Mini sessions are simple, fun and quick, 30-minute sessions I offer periodically throughout the year at a discounted rate. They are held at a specific location and are usually themed towards a specific time of year or holiday (Valentines Day, Mother’s or Father’s Day, Spring, Easter, etc.).
£35 session fee | £100 session and ALL digital images
At the time of booking a payment request will be sent via email, If I do not receive your payment then your session is not secure.
WHAT DOES THE £35 INCLUDE?
This low price includes one high resolution, fully edited digital image to download from a password protected gallery. Along with a licence to print this image.
So you receive your gallery of edited images and you want more than one image? What happens?
Well, additional images will be available to purchase. I will also be offering you the option to purchase add ons such as professional quality prints and professionally printed packs of Prices will be sent with the images.
If you would like to book in for one of these two sessions, simply sent me a message below with your date and time preference. I will then email you back to confirm availability and send you the invoice/booking confirmation.
Questions asked about my Mini Sessions
- How much are mini sessions? Mini sessions are £35 per session or £100 for session and all images
- What do I get for my £100? You get a 30-minute session at a beautiful location and an online gallery with download availability of all of the edited images.
- Are the digital images full sizes? Yes, they are high resolution so you could do what where you would like to with them
- What if I want to get some prints? I always send a link to my favourite printer house digitalab based here in Newcastle very download invitation.
- Do I own the copyright? I maintain copyright on all of my images as the creator but you have a license to print, which means you can do whatever you want with them as long as you don’t sell them.
- Can I use the images on social media? Of course, you can, all I ask is that you tag my business or me in the images so that it helps friends and family discover my business,
- What ages are mini sessions suitable for? Mini sessions are usually suitable from around 6 months upwards or as soon as baby can sit up unaided.
- I have a large family of 10, can I book a mini session? I’m afraid anything over 5 plus the family dog and you really will need more time but you can book a double session for only £200, do make sure you book well in advance though as it’s much trickier to find 2 slots together.
- Can I cancel and get a refund? Mini sessions are non-refundable, transferable as a gift certificate and if anything happens with sickness or the weather we’ll reschedule.
- What happens if it rains? Hey I understand that its not fun standing in the rain trying to look happy. Soggy portraits are not what I would want to put on my walls so I will always reschedule in the case of rain or high winds if it’s a beach day (sand storms are awful)
- What should I wear? Dress for the weather and as long as you all don’t wear clashing colours or patterns you should be absolutely fine! My clients and I seem to love Warehouse & Next!
- Which locations can I choose from? I regularly hold sessions in Jesmond Dene, Saltwell Park, Ponteland Park and the beaches of Tynemouth.
- I’d like to buy a session as a gift can I do that? Yes, you can, I sell gift certificates that are E-Vouchers so all you have to do is click, print and gift!
- How long are the vouchers valid for? Currently, all vouchers expire in six months of purchase.
- How long after the photo shoot will I receive my images? I try to work as quickly as possible but I estimate that you will receive you gallery information within 5-7 days of your shoot date
- How many digital images will I receive? There’s no set amount but my clients typically receive approximately 20
- Who are mini sessions suitable for, families, couples, babies from 6 months old, kids
- Can I bring my dog? Your dog is also a member of your family and so you should have them in the photographs.
- Should we bring anything with us? Little snacks are always great to have in your pocket, bubbles always work brilliantly and add something to your photographs or on the beach buckets and spades can be useful, a favourite toy is always an excellent idea,
After sessions I usually share my favourite images on Facebook, and Instagram posts and sometimes on my main website, if you would rather I didn’t please mention this to me at your session, It is very important I protecting your privacy.
back to all blogs