Wedding Planning - Get your guests on the dance floor
The Best Wedding Songs That Will Get Your Guests on the Dance Floor
food are all important, but nothing makes or breaks a reception like the music, I love being on the dance floor with my camera, its a great experience, everyone is having fun and letting their hair down!
Whether you choose a band, DJ, or make a playlist yourself, with guests of all ages and preferences it can be hard to make sure everyone’s enjoying themselves on the dance floor. Worrying about whether the music is good is the last thing anyone wants to do on their wedding day so I selected the most popular songs for a wedding that will make sure everyone gets up out of their seat, hits the dance floor and has the time of their lives.
When planning a wedding, the dress, venue, flowers, and
10 songs guaranteed to fill the dancefloor at your wedding reception
1. Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
2. Dancing Queen – Abba
3. Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
4. “You’re the One that I Want” from Grease.
5. Never Forget – Take That
6. Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
7. Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
8. “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz.
9. Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston..
10. Best Day of my Life by American Authors .
back to all blogs